Welcome to Post Road Pediatrics!
Becoming a patient
- In order to register your child and schedule your first visit, we require a copy of your child's complete medical record (immunizations, growth charts, all previous pediatricians' notes, specialists notes, etc). Please contact your previous pediatrician's office to request that your complete medical record be transferred to us.
- Once you are registered here, please update your insurance with the name of your new primary care physician (MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOUR FIRST OFFICE VISIT!)
At your first visit
- Please bring your insurance card to every visit, including your first visit.
- Co-payments are due at the time of the visit. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the registration paperwork
The physicians at Post Road Pediatrics believe that fully vaccinating your child is one of the most important things we can do to protect your child’s health. We follow the standard vaccine schedule recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We understand that the decision to vaccinate may be a difficult one for some parents. If you should have concerns, please discuss them with one of the physicians prior to your child’s visit. We will do everything we can to reassure you that vaccinating your child according to the recommended schedule is the best way to protect your child. To best protect all of the families we care for, we may ask you to find another provider if you refuse to vaccinate your child despite our recommendations. See our full vaccine policy here.